JUSTINA KOH SHU YIN
Justina Koh Shu Yin graduated from the University of London with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2019.
Justina handles a variety of civil, commercial, and corporate litigation, which includes matters involving contractual breaches, shareholders disputes, debt recovery, company law, and tortious claims. Her versatile practice areas also comprise corporate transactional work such as due diligence and drafting of development agreements, joint venture agreements, and shareholder agreements.
A keen learner, Justina is particularly drawn to learning the legal framework involving business and investment transactions – an ode to one of her main practice areas.
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (Hons.), University of London
- Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP)
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Civil, Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Corporate Transaction and Advisory