JAS LIM FANG NI
Jas Lim Fang Ni graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from King’s College London in 2020 and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2022. She is qualified to practise in both Malaysia and the United Kingdom.
Jas has handled matters involving but not limited to construction and engineering disputes, employment disputes and advice, as well as contractual and tortious disputes.
At work, Jas is goal-driven, industrious and is constantly on the lookout for the most effective and efficient solutions
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (Hons.), King’s College London
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Employment Dispute and Industrial Relations