FAEZA SURAYA BINTI ROSELAN
Faeza Suraya Roselan graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2019.
Faeza’s areas of practice encompass construction, employment and industrial relations laws, where she provides dispute resolution and advisory services. As a litigator, Faeza has appeared as counsel at various levels of courts in Malaysia, up to the Court of Appeal. She also has experience in handling adjudication under the Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012 (“CIPAA”), as well as arbitration.
Driven and eager to learn, Faeza takes pleasure in exploring the various aspects of her practice areas in breadth and in depth, gaining new perspectives and skills along the way.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (Hons.), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Employment Disputes and Industrial Relations