BRIAN SIM BOON LIAN
Before joining AFMS as a Partner, Brian Sim Boon Lian was primarily involved in commercial and banking litigation, where he conducted various contentious hearings at all levels of the Malaysian courts.
Brian’s keen sense of business acumen and in-depth knowledge in the commercial industry enable him to offer practical insights in advising his clients in a diverse range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, cross-border financings, corporate and start-ups structuring, and general corporate advisory work.
Brian also regularly advises corporate and government related companies on real property transactions, including commercial and property developments, sale and acquisition of properties, leases, and tenancies.
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (Hons.), Oxford Brookes University
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial
- Commercial Real Estate
- Project Engineering & Construction
- Property Development, Acquisition & Disposal